the florida gingersnaps arrive

greebo
Greebo Ogg

ponder
Ponder Stibbons
The kittens have arrived. Their visage is a bit formal in these photos, having just entered their new forever house and being gently deposited onto their cat tree. I can tell them apart because Greebo is the darker of the two while Ponder is the smaller. I can also tell them apart by their distinctive behaviors; Greebo wants to hide while Ponder walks right up to me, nuzzles playfully into my side, and purrs like a motorboat. Ponder's behavior is just like Lucy's. Greebo is shy, so I'm going to give him his space while he and I get to know one another a bit better. Both are as sweet and gentle as any two cats I've ever known.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Decade Long Religious Con Job

Ten Reasons to Ignore Ten Reasons to Dump Windows and Use Linux

Former Eclipse user re-evaluates Eclipse 3.3M5